New Policy for Group Reformer Classes
Here’s the deal – when there is only one person signed up for a group class, you will have two choices. As per the current policy, the class will be cancelled. When we get a cancellation (s) we try and contact you as soon as possible. The new policy will give you a choice to come on in, however, since you will be recieving a “PRIVATE” class. You will sign in for two classes, on your pack. This allows a WIN/WIN for all of us. As well as giving you a discount for a private class. We will continue to contact you as soon as possible and you can let us know at that time, what you choose to do.
- All private, semi-private and workshop classes are by reservation only. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Prepaid Pilates services are transferable but not refundable.
- As a courtesy to our clients, instructors, please give us a 24 hour advance notice if you must cancel or change any appointment that you have scheduled with us. At Pamela’s Pilates, we strive to provide first class customer service. We believe in respecting the time each client has set aside in their busy schedule to come and nourish their body. In order to respect their time, and for our clients that may be on a wait list we must also ask that our time be respected. For same day cancellations and missed appointments (not due to an emergency) we reserve the right to charge clients the full cost of their appointment.
- Prepaid equipment-based and mat classes must be completed within 4 months of purchase. Please make note of the expiration date on your sessions. No refunds will be issued for classes or sessions not used or expired.
- Group classes are not for those persons with acute physical problems or newly out of physical rehabilitation. If, during the private orientation session, or prior to visiting the studio, the instructor deems a problem too great, private training will be recommended. Private sessions are tailored for each individual and will address specific injuries and difficulties. After a period of time in private training, you may be allowed to join a group class.
- Schedule and rates are subject to change without notice. Classes and courses may be cancelled due to insufficient numbers. Instructors reserve the right to refuse your participation in a class and/or course.
- This is an open concept studio; classes and/or private sessions may be occurring concurrently. Please keep conversations to an appropriate level.
- Gift certificates are available; they expire one year from purchase date.
- Classes start on time. All cell phones must be turned off when coming into the studio. Please leave the sand at the beach.
- We are a dog friendly pilates studio. Bring your pooch along if you want!